Nation OS: Prototyping the Future of Government
Ethereal Summit 2017 — Brooklyn, NY
NATION OS: PROTOTYPING THE FUTURE OF GOVERNMENT
Find out how governments around the world are implementing cutting-edge technologies to offer higher-quality services to citizens. Are blockchain and decentralizing technologies a challenge to government authority, or the foundational layer of truly “smart” cities, states, and nations?
- Hosted by Rahilla Zafar — Author of “Internet of Women” & Managing Director for MENA, ConsenSys
- Rachel Haot — Managing Director, 1776
- Laurent Lamothe — Former Prime Minister of Haiti; Founding Partner, LSL World Initiative
- Cab Morris — Deputy Director of Strategy and Operational Performance, Illinois; State of Illinois’ Blockchain Strategy Lead
- Giorgi Vashadze — Founder & CEO, Innovation and Development Foundation
About the Illinois Blockchain Initiative
The Illinois Blockchain Initiative is designed to be a collaborative effort and position Illinois as a leader in blockchain innovation. The State invites all government entities, businesses, organizations and academia interested in participating in this exciting opportunity to contact either: Cab Morris, Deputy Director of Strategy and Operational Performance Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation at email@example.com or Jennifer O’Rourke, Illinois Blockchain Business Liaison, Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for reading! Feel free to hit the recommend button below if you found this article interesting.